Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Your Other Left: On Leftist Seppuku


Making ethical decisions in a world where everything is political can be challenging.  For instance slavery:  how can I signal to you my virtue as a hyper progressive without declaring my utter contempt for white people on the basis that some of them owned slaves before the civil war?  What about FGM?  Or the Jewish question?  Allow me to parse all of your hot button issues with my handy leftist decoder ring, from kiddie diddling cults to slavery it all comes down, as you'll see, to your inherent islamophobia.

Baby Vagina Mangling is part of the culture and when you talk about it you might fuel right wing narratives so don't talk about it.  When you talk about how islamic cultures treat women you are basically saying you're a racist neocon Zionist and I don't know what these words mean but I'll shout and play the part of victim while virtue signaling my moral superiority for supporting the myth of a Palestinian ethnicity.   Israel are like Nazi occupiers because I heard it somewhere.  I will defend the  suicide guerrilla mass murdering psychotics in fascist death cults in the Mideast countries I can't find on a map, and stand up for the oppressed Muslim race because even if you inform me that Islam is not a race you're still a racist islamophobe because reasons.  If you say islamophobia was coined by the Muslim brotherhood to make criticizing islam taboo in the west, I will merely say something about colonialism and call you a Nazi Zionist.  It is easier this way.

 If you assert that Islam is a revealed theistic religion started by a conman who became a warlord and kiddie diddler while managing to launch a revolution to liberate Arabs (and eventually everyone who submits to Islam) from the racist saturnalia of passive paganism,  the polytheistic whores who worship polyspecies mutant Gods who gave us the pi, atheists and Jews with their Christian baby Matsoh recipes, the Zoroastrian firebreathers and other infidel sodomized then I will just point your attention to our lovely multiculturalism: See Sarah from Haifa on the runway in the synthetic Syrian cotton thread scarf over giraffe print on the sleek new niqab with easy access holes for honor and grooming.  

Unless you would like to see the minorities within minorities cease being victims of such preternatural piffle, then I suggest you get with the program.  Hamas is your friend.  Now show me to the Kuffar room.  I think it is room 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment